Get Pennsylvania Literacy Rates & Statistics
Start your search by first seeing how Pennsylvania literacy rates and programs compare to other states. CALiteracy.org's comprehensive literacy database is second to none. We've compiled an extensive amount of data on literacy programs at Pennsylvania colleges, giving us the ability to create the state-wide statistics seen here. You can find information on:
- Total Student Population
- Faculty at Pennsylvania Colleges
- Total Number of PA Literacy Programs
- Top Literacy Programs in Pennsylvania
The literacy level you achieve greatly impacts your ability to land a job after college. The fellow students, faculty members and literacy programs at your school will all influence how and what you learn. The information here on CALiteracy.org gives you a good idea of what you can expect to find at colleges in Pennsylvania and how their literacy programs compare to schools in other states.
You can also use this information to gauge how a specific Pennsylvania college compares to the state as a whole.
Search for Literacy Rates & Programs at Pennsylvania Colleges
CALiteracy.org can help you determine if a Pennsylvania college offers the literacy programs related to your major and interests.
- Use the interactive state map to get more information on literacy programs at the top 100 colleges in Pennsylvania with the highest student population.
- Explore the top 10 college lists for information on what's popular at Pennsylvania colleges today.
- Or search for a specific college to get details on their faculty, students, literacy programs and more.
After reviewing the information found here, you may find that Pennsylvania isn't the best option for your field of study. If so, check out our list of the top 10 states near Pennsylvania. It's a quick and easy way to compare literacy programs across an entire region.
By The Numbers
- Total Schools: 421
- Total Students: 796,673
- Undergraduate Students: 387,237
- Total Faculty: 54,653
- Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 15:1